Friday, July 23, 2010

Hi!

I think I may have mentioned that I love this stamp set, Aviary! Well, I couldn't resist trying it out again while stamping with my BFF Nicky yesterday. The color combo, Night Quite Navy, Crumb Cake and Baha Breeze is from the Stampin' 411 blog challenge.

For a bit of texture on the bottom I used the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. Also, "hi" is from the new Fabulous Phrases stamp set. I am starting to realize just how versatile this set is- it is a great font that can be elegant or casual.

Thanks for stopping by! I've got more to share tomorrow!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps: Aviary, Fabulous Phrases
Colors: Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note die, Square Lattice textured impressions folder, small heart punch, jumbo eyelet, vintage brad

15 comments:

  1. EEEEK Kristen I LOVE LOVE LOVE these images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fantastic, love all the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect colors. How do you stamp everything so nicely? Love the punched heart. It really gets the message across.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, I just LOVE this!!!! This was the only set that caught my eye in the catty, and now you are doing your best to make me buy it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love this set too. Love the top note in the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Stunning! I didnt get this set, but I think I might just have to have it! :) Gorgeous work, thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! At first, I didn't think much of this set, but I have seen so many cool cards with it... I might have to get it... Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I'm drooling over this card. it couldn't be any cuter-GREAT work! love the sentiment in that little heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowh, you did a great job on this card.. Can't wait to order it.. Thanks for sharing it, it is so darn cute.
    Take care, Pauline

    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so stinkin' cute!!! Love what you've done with the color challenge. Thanks for playing along this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this set too...this card is just the cutest! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to get my stamp set tomorrow! I will be casing this one for sure, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! It has great color and balance!! TFS :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is one heck of an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm praying we get Aviary in our new UK catty next month. I love this card Kristin, it's sooo cute!

    J x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)