Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just Believe

Just Believe is the name of this stunning new stamp set that seems to be all the rage already! I used this week's Clean & Simple sketch challenge on Splitcoast for this card. I tried to keep it simple- leaving off some of the embellishments I considered. I stamped the grass/flower image with vanilla ink on the Soft Suede piece then stamped the same image on the Sahara Sand card base with Versamark for just a hint of an image.

The bird is from the Extra Large Two-step Bird punch. The color shading was done with Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede and a sponge dauber. The sentiment piece is Rich Razzleberry ink on Sahara Sand then overstamped with the circle image from this set in Versamark.

Thanks for looking!
~Kristin
SUO Supplies
Stamps: Just Believe
Colors: Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Modern Label punch, distressing tool, Two-Step Bird punch

2 comments:

  1. another beautiful card, so CAS and so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. I have to make some cards for gifts. This would be a fun one to make. Thanks so much for sharing all you good ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)